Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lost and Found!!

Last week I was going through my closet, looking for some of my old shorts and skirts when my eyes fell upon "them".. and I realized,  I already have a pair of "colored shorts"!! The first thing that came to my mind was It's so IN and I had no idea I already possessed it!! Has this ever happened to you??

I bought these about a year and a half back while shopping for my honeymoon and then completely forgot about them.. This is how I wore it then..

Taken on our honeymoon.. Jan 2011.. In Goa..





And this is how I wore it now..


I Love this pic!!

What I'm Wearing : Top : American Eagle Outfitters
Shorts : Old Navy









It combines two of the hottest trends this season :


- florals
- colored bottoms



let the sun shine through!!



Paired it with neutral flats, I love these shoes, I can wear it with any outfit.. They are so comfortable.. 
Do you own such a piece?? Do share.. Cause I'm all about comfort! 







I found this Jimmy Choo clutch at a thrift store and fell in love with it..  It had the perfect size and the perfect color!!


Clutch : Jimmy choo
Shoes : DSW




I tried to keep the look simple by not wearing a lot of accessories as there was already a lot going on..


My Jewels : Earrings : Gift from Aunt
   Watch : Fossil




I have just a eyeliner and a mix of two lip colors on for my make up!!





This is my new nail do!! Mint with a purple bling!! Do you like it??


FabFitFun Challenge :

Day 22 : Be a tree


Day 23 : Sweet crave craze


P.S. Many more outfit posts to come your way!!  Stay tuned....


Don't forget to check out all the other lovely ladies!! :)



11 comments:

  1. I like the outfit - especially the shoes, and you look absolutely beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors are great on you!

    https://www.facebook.com/SociablyStyled
    ana@sociablystyled.com

    xoxo,
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit!If you like we can exchange some advice! I love to relate with other bloggers! It helps me improve! :) kisses!
    My Daily Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour of your shorts..Perfect colour for this season ! It is a sweet surprise to discover something when you are cleaning out your closet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! Hope you can check out mine too! <3

    -Nikki of Inside The Closet
    http://nicolealejandro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mehak, I love everything about this outfit! Fun, bright, summer outfit! Love those green shorts, spotted one in F21 the other day but they did not have my size! You look fab, dear!
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit!
    Great post!

    If you want, check out my blog:
    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that whole outfit!! REALLY cute!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :)