Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Friday, March 9, 2012

International Women's Day

Did you know that International Women's Day was earlier known as the International Working Women's Day??
I did not. Actually speaking I had no idea why it is celebrated world wide.. so I thought of googling it and there is a lot of information out there.. If you wanna find out more about it , you can get all the info you want here.

Well serious thoughts aside.. My Women's Day was totally fun.. and this fun is defined as shopping.. A whole day of retail therapy.. not very good for the pocket but the feeling is great... especially when you find a deal that you were really looking forward to...

So I dressed up ready for shopping..
This is also going to be my first outfit post..

Top : Madame (India), Jacket : Fashion Q, Jeans: DKNY, Watch : Fossil(gift from), Earrings: Ruby and gold(gift from mom on bday), Clutch: Nine West, Pink bangles from India

Belt : Gift from Aunt (India)
The weather was perfect and I wanted to dress up as comfortably as possible cause you gotta be on your feet all day carrying shopping bags!! yay!!

What did you do on this Women's Day??





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!! :)