Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Monday, February 13, 2012

The start!!!

Life is always different after marriage, for me it is an exciting roller coaster ride!!! Finding my way and enjoying every moment of my life here in US has been really fun!! Moving to US after being born and raised up in India where you are pampered and blessed with "everything you want". It becomes difficult to start a whole new life from scratch where you have to manage everything on your own!!! But if you have the most caring,loving and pampering guy by your side, my hubby dear, life becomes fun!!! :)

 So, here I am with my life's everyday adventures and routines... Trying to record every moment of my beautiful life!! :)

hubby n me on my birthday!!! :)

Ready to go out!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!! :)